The aim of the Ludo game is to get all your pawns inside the home place, which is located in the middle of the board.
- A lot of designed players to choose
- score for wins
- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
- Save game
- Hours of entertainment!
- 100% Free! Play as much as you want
- Ludo specifically optimized for the Android
- Play with a friend with Bluetooth
- Ludo game without wifi. Play Ludo game offline.
- Fun, excitement and entertainment!
- Easy to use and comfortable user interface!
- Works perfect even without network, without wifi, offline
To start the Ludo game, each player have to roll a single die. a player will have to get six in the dice before he or she is able to navigate a colored piece from its starting point to the starting square. After that, in each of the players navigates a piece forward for 1 to 6 squares as per indicated by the throwing die. Once a player throws six with the die, the player may choose to introduce a new piece in the starting square. He may also decide to navigate a piece that is already active. The player also gets another bonus turn.
If a piece lands on an opponent's piece, the piece jumped upon is returned to its starting place.
Players may not end their move on a place they already occupy. If the advance of a pawn ends on a square occupied by an opponent's pawn, the opponent pawn is returned to its owner's yard. The returned token may only be reentered into play when the owner rolls a six.
- 50 people has rate it -